Introducing myself

C L.
on 8/30/05 2:13 am - C, MA
Hello! I just want to say what a great Idea this board Is. Alittle about me..I thought about having surgury twice both times starting the appts..but then getting to afraid and cancelled. I Dont want this surgury..why, because I truely havnt given It my all. I started WW back In May and have lost 63lbs already(started at 450lbs) doing to core very strict...Im am now switching back to flex because Im a bit bored,but Im still going to eat a ton of core foods. Im now at 386, Im working out 5-6 days a week to the WATP. I hope to see alot more people posting on this board. Looking foward to getting to know you all better!!! Cindi
Donnamarie
on 8/30/05 7:37 am - NY
Cindi, That is a wonderful weight loss!!! I too did WW earlier in the year and was able to lose 27 lbs, but then ended up with bi-lateral knee surgery. I went on South Beach on July 6 and I have lost 40 lbs to date. Your success is amazing, I'm sure you are most proud of yourself!!!! Keep up the good work. Donna
Maren McGregor
on 8/30/05 9:38 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Cindi, Welcome, and congratulations on the weight loss so far! You are doing great! Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views