Good Morning!

c&j's Maw-Maw
on 9/1/05 9:59 pm - Pulaski, TN
Good Friday Morning, Non-Ops! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! My day is beginning by taking my daughter to the doctor before school this morning. She has a "cold" but hers is never JUST a cold, due to allergies! If I don't get her in this morning, before the long weekend, she will have raging-double-ear-infections by Tuesday morning! Poor kid! She is only 7 and in the second grade! Have a good day and a great weekend and take care of yourselves! Kandy
Melinda M.
on 9/1/05 11:46 pm - Katy, TX
Very good morning to everyone out there. I am so glad it is Friday and we have a holiday weekend. Although, being in a suburb of Houston, the constant reminder of the tragedy of our Gulf Coast is everywhere. It is heartbreaking to say the least, but I am confident that we will all get through this. I am always proud to be a Texan, but I am really feeling it lately. We have started our boxes to donate and I will be finding out soon how I can donate my time, as I am not exactly wealthy in the monetary sense of the word! Have a great day and fabulous holiday weekend! Melinda
Maren McGregor
on 9/2/05 12:32 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Good Morning, I hope you daughter gets to feeling better soon. It is so hard when they are sick. Hope everyone has a great weekend. It seems this board is growing little by little. I am so glad to see it! Maren
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 874 views