What Did You Eat Today?

Maren McGregor
on 9/2/05 10:18 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi all, Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was pretty good. B = 1/2 banana, grape tomatoes L = Veggie/fruit soup, sm. apple S = Nectarine D = Veggie/fruit soup, tomato slices, 1/4 potato S = will have a piece of fruit later What are you all doing for the holiday weekend? Blessings, Maren
kbanks
on 9/2/05 11:05 am - Springfield, MO
Hi Maren. I had a very busy day again today. So , I am exhausted! As for the weekend, we are staying home. The gas prices are just too high. We were supposed to go to a family reunion Sunday out of town, but we decided to save our money. B- 1 cup OJ, 1 pack little debbie donuts L- One taco and one bean burrito from taco bell S- nectarine S- Fat free pudding D- 2 slices pizza Kim
Maren McGregor
on 9/2/05 11:20 am - Southwest, WA
VSG on 10/17/07 with
Hi Kim, Hope you get some rest & quiet time this weekend. I too am just hanging out at home. DH is fishing all weekend so I am going to have the house to myself and am looking forward to it. Maren
Donnamarie
on 9/2/05 12:45 pm - NY
hi Maren Had a good but busy day today preparing the school for the return of 1233 teenagers!!!!! B - 2 eggs over easy in PAM with 1 slice of turkey bacon, 1/4 cup of coffee with sugar free creamer L - 2 ounces turkey, 2 ounces light muenster cheese, 1 large cucumber, 1 sugar free gelatin with 1 tablespoon of light whipped cream D - 3/4 of a small Wendys chili, 1/2 cup of mandarin oranges, 1 small side ceasar salad with just 1/2 package of dressing, no croutons S - 1 sugar free chocolate pudding, 1 tablespoon light whipped cream 848 calories 66gm carbs 38gm fat 60gm protein
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 336 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 464 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 673 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 883 views