LBDucky’s Posts

LBDucky
on 5/10/17 7:55 pm, edited 5/10/17 7:55 pm
Topic: RE: I Bailed On the VSG

Hey everyone!

I had my surgery date of May 17th for the VSG. It was a SUPER hard six months with tons of work to get approved (I have other health issues as well) and I was in the pre-op diet phase.

It all of a sudden hit me that this was real and it was so close. I had been super excited. I told my wife I was starting to have doubts and we had a really long talk about all of the reasons why I was doing the surgery.

In the end, we decided that it wasnt the right time. My reasons for doing the surgery right now arent good enough to go through such a drastic body/life change.

My wife's sister has been doing WW for 6 months and lost 50 pounds. She got my wife on board who also started losing weight and now that I have started, I am losing weight as well. Also having two other people you can do the program with makes it more fun for us.

I hope this works and I will still be working toward my goal diet - mostly plant based, NO processed food, and only local meat and dairy. And my goal weight - 175.

Does anyone else eat this way? I could use some tips and tricks to do the fruits and veggies on the cheaper side.

My wife and I use the names - macphersonj and macphersonl if anyone wants to become friends on WW connect!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 335 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 461 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 672 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 882 views