ednalewis’s Posts

ednalewis
on 8/16/17 6:51 pm
Topic: RE: I LOVE THIS DIET

Hello my name is Edna And I have been over weight most of my teenage and adult life...I have been on all diets I had Gastric bypass in 1979.

When I had gastric bypass in 1979 My husband at that time wanted me to get skinny he always made

Remarks Thank God he left me. but the surgery did not work because it was one of surgeries that was new.

i was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

and then I was going to be Released I asked the doctor what can I eat when I got home he said anything.

so when I went home I ate """"pork Fried Rice..And I could not hold it in...then my staples came a loose

and that was the end of being skinny...but I'm new to the form but not on OBESITY HELP. I have made a lot of mistakes on my diets mostly because I was HUNGRY>And STRESS.

I'M ON A 1599 CALORIES INTAKE

I give me this number because I have room after my meals.for a snack or 2..and NOT stress because Real Diets Do not work

this calorie intake will be for the rest of my life...Because I know that OBESITY IS A SICKNESS JUST LIKE CANCER You can die....or you can live and live healthy... I'm Hoping for friends and support..Everyone have a Bless day. I'm 61 years old and I want to live 80+

WHAT I NEED MOST IS NEW FRIENDS AND SUPPORT LEFT BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS DENIED GASTRIC BYPASS BUT I;M STILL HOPING AND IS WAITING ON GOD'S APPROVAL

ednalewis
on 1/31/09 9:25 am
Topic: RE: Hello Everyone
WeighingI may need some support from Non weight loss form friends. I had a procedure done last week called endoscopy.To see if i can get a revision.But My old gastric bypass done 29years ago failed. And it looks like a real mess.My new surgeon told me. A group of doctors have decided it I can have the surgery. or not. But deep inside i feel its not going to happen.I started losing weight.Because you have lose weight for the surgery.I have had some slips.But These months on my diet plan i have lost 54lbs.Only 98lbs to go to goal.So even if I don't get the surgery.I will stick to my diet plan.Thanks for listing.Edna
ednalewis
on 1/31/09 8:28 am
Topic: RE: Last day of January 2009
Sounds like a good plan to me. I have notice.I don't use fit day. I use my food diary.online.It show me that if I over eat.I will gain.Just like looking at the scale.You weigh yourself and your proud of yourself for losing a pound or two.And you can see what you eat.And the reasons.that you lost those pounds.These past weeks I too was eating too much.And I saw I was gaining weight.so I stoped It.Because I want to lose this weight.No matter how hard,Its going to get.Because I want to get there.And I know you do too,Keep the faith.luv ednaParis Is Free
ednalewis
on 11/11/08 12:33 pm
Topic: RE: My weight loss surgery. May not happen 2008
Hello everyone. My name is edna. I wanted wls,but I may not be able to have my surgery I have hoped. But I am on a life change journey. I saw my surgeon nove 7th, I had gastric bypass 30 years ago. And i have alot of scar tissue.That may be impossible to get the surgery.the reasons are      1/100 death 1/50 complacations 1/50 hernia repair in the near future, and Blood transfuions. I really want to lose this weight, and will i have a choice, or do I choose it. and is this right for me. I am on a 1200 cal diet and i have lost 20lbs. I hope i don't get unmotived. and fail. Because i was diened the surgery. I am hoping for some support, and some new friends to help me through, my struggle of food. thank you all for. Reading my pleaNot to mention 6-8 hour operation.

WHAT I NEED MOST IS NEW FRIENDS AND SUPPORT LEFT BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS DENIED GASTRIC BYPASS BUT I;M STILL HOPING AND IS WAITING ON GOD'S APPROVAL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 665 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 875 views