Nan2008’s Posts

Nan2008
on 5/9/17 6:32 am
Topic: RE: Optifast currently

Hi! I am not doing optifast but I am doing a plan called THRIVE. Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much this product has helped me. In June they are coming out with a weight loss DFT (patch) but for now I have been doing the program for 6 weeks and feel AMAZING!! I was VERY VERY skeptical. I only tried it because my daughter was doing it and kept bugging me to try. I am so happy I did.

Thrive is premium grade nutrition, it's vitamins & minerals. It's a three step synergetic system that's done within the first 30-40 minutes of your morning routine.

It helps with energy mood support general aches and discomforts weight management , works best when your eating right and incorporating exercise.

100% natural plant based non gmo gluten free diabetic friendly , it has pro & prebiotics , enzymes and what all of that does is helps fill in our nutritional gaps .

Our bodies have no clue how well they're designed to feel due to the over process food that we consume today. Incorporating these three easy steps can help lead to a very happy and healthier lifestyle.

Like I said, I tried it just because my daughter kept bugging me to do so. I have lost 7 pounds in 6 weeks and in JUNE they are coming out with the actual 'weight loss' version of the patch so I am very anxious to try that!

Let me know if you would like a 4 day trial or if you have questions. You can also read more on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Nancy%20Grau

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 328 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 456 views
Hi all