New to this Messageboard...

butterflies
on 12/11/04 4:47 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Hi guys, I just wanted to introduce myself and say "Hello!" I am 29 and my surgery date is on January 11th. I have three kids and a DH who works a lot so I can go to school. I start in the RN program at a local college in February, and I am looking forward to it! I have to get my CPR card, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where the best place for that would be. I was registered for the Winter class, but the orientation is on the 3rd of January, and the actual class is on the 14th, 3 days after my surgery (I got my surgery date after I registered). The rub is that I have to have the card before I can start nursing school... Thanks a lot! Carrie L.
Norma_ENVY
on 2/22/05 3:59 am - Montebello, CA
Hope your surgery went well, you would be about a month out and looking for that truck that hit you on surgery day! Best of luck with everything. I got my cpr card through "Fun CPR Training" which was very easy, fast, entertaining and informative.
N'Awlins Kat
on 4/2/05 11:55 pm - TX
Check with local fire departments (some of them have individual instructors who adapt dates to teach) and Red Cross, and Hospital Volunteer departments! Another place to check is the local "per diem" nursing agencies... mine offers all three certifications (BLS, ACLS, PALS) in New Orleans.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Nurses Week to all
RobinNJ · 0 replies · 305 views
Bad side of nursing....
kathy B. · 1 replies · 1103 views
Healthcare for nurses
~Beautiful One~ · 4 replies · 366 views
Orlando Support Group Meetings
slimderella · 2 replies · 817 views