Just found this!

Kialya
on 6/19/05 12:35 am - Byron, GA
Hello folks After a good year or so on the message boards I *just* found this board! I am a 35 year old married lady with no children unless you count the 9 pets we have I am starting nursing classes this fall with my eventual goal to get a BSN in nursing after getting my associates. Just wanted to pop on and introduce myself Kia 284/209/155 ish
Aradien
on 6/19/05 4:53 am - Northeast, PA
Hi Kia, I know what you mean about "just found this board!" Because this happened to me as well. It is so funny that after reading your post, I am in the same boat as you. Well sort of, I will be taking A & P this fall. Though I have not been accepted into the nursing program of my choice yet, I am allowed to take the prerequisites for that program. The program I chose is an ADN as well. I also plan on pursuing a BSN as soon as possible after the ADN portion. I am still pre-op but have a date for the surgery: July 12, 2005. I am 39, married with 2 children and 3 pets: 2 rats and a dog. Looking forward to "seeing" you again. M
Kialya
on 6/20/05 5:01 am - Byron, GA
Thanks for the reply M A and P was pretty tough, and I personally cannot imagine doing that WITH kids too! Sending good vibes your way for being able to fit in study time (grin) Kia 284/209/155 ish
Kialya
on 7/20/05 1:52 am - Byron, GA
So, how did your surgery go??? Hopefully you are recovering fast! Kia 284/204/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Nurses Week to all
RobinNJ · 0 replies · 305 views
Bad side of nursing....
kathy B. · 1 replies · 1103 views
Healthcare for nurses
~Beautiful One~ · 4 replies · 366 views
Orlando Support Group Meetings
slimderella · 2 replies · 817 views