Nursing Student

Robin C.
on 6/23/05 2:57 pm - Mobile, AL
Hi there! I am new to obesityhelp.com. I live in Mobile, AL and my name is Robin. I am in nursing. Is start my clinicals in August and I'm estatic! I am 30 years old and this has been a long process for "ME" because I've been single and going to school part time. It's hard. I'm sure a lot of you guys know what I'm saying. I commend all the nurses here that have gotten through it! I just wanted to say hi! Robin
Melissa P.
on 6/28/05 5:58 am - tampa, FL
THAT IS GREAT ROBIN I AM ALSO FAIRLY NEW I AM NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW I AM A SINGLE MOM I WENT TO NURSING SCHOOL AFTER MY DIVORCE IT TAKES A LOT OF DEDICATION HANG IN THERE!
Kialya
on 7/20/05 1:51 am - Byron, GA
Hi, Robin I too am a nursing student starting clinicals this Fall. It has taken 2 years to complete the pre-req. and get into the nursing class - best of luck to us both, eh? Kia 284/204/155
chubbynurse
on 10/12/05 8:24 am - Alanson, MI
I am also new to obesity help. I live in Northern Michigan. Kudos to all of you! I graduated as an RN in 2004. I am now teaching the Mental Health Nursing Clinical Rotation at the local community college. I also work the midnight shift on the Mental Health Unit at our regional hospital. Try to remeber in the thick of your programs that you have to jump through the series of flaming hoops, and once you're done, you'll be a nurse too. What a wonderful profession you are about to become a part of. Welcome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Nurses Week to all
RobinNJ · 0 replies · 305 views
Bad side of nursing....
kathy B. · 1 replies · 1103 views
Healthcare for nurses
~Beautiful One~ · 4 replies · 366 views
Orlando Support Group Meetings
slimderella · 2 replies · 817 views