Recent Posts

chyna_doll
on 7/6/13 12:15 am - orlando, FL
Topic: RE: Orlando Support Group Meetings

Is this group still available?

msbrina507
on 5/10/12 5:00 am - FL
Topic: RE: Orlando Support Group Meetings
hello monica my name is sabrina  i had my rny in 06 and i got off track i really need to find a support group here in orlando my #352-203-8058
smacally
on 10/27/10 3:57 am
Topic: RE: Thinking of Nursing career - advise please!
Hey, I have a friend who wanted to be a nurse and continue on in healthcare but she had a problem with her Bachelors courses GPA (didnt have a 4.0) so she applied for a MHS( Masters of Health Science)at St. Francis University, its a Catholic university that is rich on tradition and education. Here is a link that I hope helps http://francis.edu/application/st_francis.pdf
Panda1
on 7/19/09 9:31 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Topic: RE: I take it no one uses this forum anymore?
Just ran across it too by accident. I guess there are a lot of us busy nurses out there!! Janice
babs71958
on 3/10/09 4:18 pm - Brunswick,OH/Ruskin/FL, FL
Topic: RE: I take it no one uses this forum anymore?
I'm guessing...uh...no.   Last post was 06. 

Barb 

Desperately Seeking a revision to a DS.
Be  careful of the toes you step on today because they will be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

Rick_SoCal
on 1/23/09 3:29 am - Fontana, CA
Topic: I take it no one uses this forum anymore?
I am just wondering..........Ran across it by accident
Group Effort: It is the ability to work together which determines success"
OH Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/prep4success/
nursingsites
on 12/4/06 5:02 am - Costa Rica
Topic: RE: NURSE TOO
Yes totally great. I am new here too. I hope I can make new friends in this forum.
RobinNJ
on 5/10/06 10:05 am - Ewing, NJ
Topic: Happy Nurses Week to all
from one of your own, Robin in NJ 318/280/212/150?
cmadere
on 4/21/06 11:52 pm - LaPlace, LA
Topic: RE: Mecklenburg County
I live in Louisiana as an AD RN. You don't make any more money with a BSN here unless you just get a different type of job, like management maybe. I make 30.00 an hour PRN, made 21.00 an hour as a staff nurse before that with 2 years experience.
diggsyj
on 3/31/06 7:16 am - NJ
RNY on 04/07/06 with
Topic: RE: HOW TO DO IT WITH CHILDREN
Hello, My name is Jeanine. I went to school to become a LPN first. Now I am studying the fast-track for RN. My daughter was about 6 when I began nursing school. When I did my studying, I would sit her down with a workbook that has everything from math to english to science stuff, in it. So she was content on knowing that she was learning as I was learning! Make no mistake, you will laugh and you will cry....but it is all well worth it in the end. Good luck and if I can assist you with anything, let me know. Sincerely, Jeanine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Nurses Week to all
RobinNJ · 0 replies · 305 views
Bad side of nursing....
kathy B. · 1 replies · 1106 views
Healthcare for nurses
~Beautiful One~ · 4 replies · 367 views
Orlando Support Group Meetings
slimderella · 2 replies · 822 views