Awful, terrible, no good night!

Fefifofum
on 4/15/14 12:33 am
RNY on 04/03/14

I have an appt tomorrow so I am planning on talking about this then, but I can't have another night like last night! 

All day yesterday I had diarrhea. I think I discovered I developed lactose intolerance, so around 1pm I switched over to only lactose free protein shakes (that still had whey protein in them). It worked for a few hours, until I tried to go to bed. 

Around 10 o'clock I had to go to the bathroom. That continued every 15-30 minutes the whole night. Around3:30 am I actually considered just bringing my pillow and blanket in the bathroom. 

If I don't sleep, my body won't heal.
Similarly, if I don't eat, my body won't heal, but I'm now gunshy of every type of protein I have in my house. What should I do? Please help!

LifeHelper
on 4/17/14 4:09 am

Fefifofum, I'm sorry to hear things have not been well for you. Please update us to "what your surgeon findings and or suggestions" are... Additionally, all Whey Proteins are not created equally... you should try using a "Cold-Pressed Whey Meal Replacement", in that, the "cold-press process" doesn't evolve heating like most Whey proteins, therefore you have better separation of Casein - which you maybe having an reaction too! You have to learn all you CAN... I know you can learn more at: www.4IDLife.com once there see the product landing page, where you'll find a video that explains it, there are other products as well which you may find beneficial - like, the health assessment! Don't worry, it's FREE!

Most Active