What the Whole30 Diet Did for Me

MyBariatricLife
on 6/16/14 12:07 am

I have been a member of this site since around the time of my WLS, but have never posted to this forum. But now I have something to share, finally :-)

I am nearly 11-years out from my RNY gastric bypass and roughly a year out from my plastic surgeries. Although I have maintained my weight loss from the RNY I was never thin until I had my plastic surgeries. I am now down to the lowest weight I have been in my adult years and wearing size 2 skinny jeans. 

As you may be aware, the less that you weight the harder it is to lose weight. It is far easier to lose the first 10 pounds than it is to lose the last 10 pounds. As such, I could not get below the plateau I had reached -- until I did the Whole30 Diet, that is. I highly recommend WLS graduates, with the approval of their healthcare provider, do the 30-day Whole30 challenge and see if it makes a change for the better in your weight and the way that you feel.

I wrote all about my experience What the Whole30 Diet Did for Me if you would like to learn more. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

Most Active