Issues with eating

MissSunshine1231
on 6/16/14 2:36 pm

I have been having issues with a lot of pain when I eat and also throwing up quite often. Has anyone else had this problem and have any solutions, my surgery date was May 8th 2014

Eggface
on 6/17/14 8:49 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Return to your Dr and tell him/her those symptoms. It is normal to occasionally throw-up in the beginning... not chewing enough is usually the issue but "quite often" is not normal and accompanied with pain... perhaps an ulcer, something else, get in and let the Dr assess. For example 8 years out I can count on 2 hands how many times I puked. Hope it is easily resolved and you are feeling 100% soon. Update.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Manchesterman
on 6/18/14 10:58 pm - United Kingdom

Return to you doctor immediately, These symptoms seem abnormal. 

Online Nutrition Advice by JPD Nutrition. 

MissSunshine1231
on 6/24/14 1:12 pm

I went to my Dr and there was an ulcer and I have been on medications for a few weeks with no relief so they did another test and said I should be fine from here on out...and I'm not I feel like I hit a dead end...

Eggface
on 6/26/14 3:27 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Return and tell him that you are not feeling any relief and ask him what are the next steps and what if those don't work. Don't allow him to send you home unless you have answers and a new plan and when he will follow-up on whether the new plan is working.

Good Luck. My guess is it will take some time to heal but perhaps a different medication might help. Hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active