Need to lose 25 lbs pre op

Krys H.
on 7/11/14 3:31 pm - hemet, CA

I need to lose 25 lbs before surgery which is at the end of the month. I was only told what foods to avoid. I am on WW right now. I have been walking and drinking tons of water but went up 2 lbs and back 2 lbs. I need help, what do I do to lose this 25 lbs????

saralm
on 7/14/14 7:46 am - Omaha, NE

I honestly don't know since everyone is difference but I had to loose 15 for mine and it practically melted off going low carb and watching portions. I have lost 21 so far in the two months.

Doing this top weight 310 current 286 waiting for surgery 3 months left of supervised weight loss :)

Rebclar29
on 7/27/14 4:06 am

I started the preop liquid diet 4 days ago. I've already lost 10 lbs. surely it's safe since it was doctors orders. If interested in diet I will share. Warning: it requires a ton of willpower and is really tough

fjesus
on 8/27/14 1:50 pm - phila, PA

Hello I started my liquid diet yesterday and I am like starving how can you overcome this feeling I don't want to mess up and eat food I want my surgery to go fine

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/14 7:57 pm

See losing weight depends all upon your will power and abilities. How much efforts you put in to retrieve the best possible results. There are different methods and ways that are helpful for different people go for some of them and  do hard work .You will possibly reach at your aim.

Most Active