Le-Vel Thrive

Cernigl1
on 8/5/14 12:18 am

Has anyone experienced the Thrive by Le-Vel?  It is nutrional supplements that is all natural,  that help with the following:

• Weight Management > Cognitive Performance
  • > Digestive & Immune Support > Joint Support
  • > Lean Muscle Support > Inflammation Support
  • > Anti-Aging & Antioxidant Support

Let me know if anyone has tried this.  I am on day 4 of my sample pack, and I can't explain it but I feel strong.  I am pre-op so I have to lose some weight before i am even a candidate for surgery.  So I was looking for something natural and I was already trying to eat heathly.  I just wanted to see if anyone else ever heard of this!

ISHIRLEYl
on 9/27/14 5:04 pm

Hi! Yes, I started the Thrive experience in June. I've lost 30 pounds but it has also given me more energy and has improved my mood so I can relate to your comment of feeling strong. If there is something specific you'd like to know please ask me or the person you got the sample from.

kacronin
on 5/27/15 9:27 am

AWESOME for both of you ladies!  I myself am a THRIVE promoter and have used THRIVE -- I have also started a group on here for support for others that have been "in my boat" or something similar...

As a medical professional -- I was REALLY skeptical...however, it has helped me tremendously!

I would try it and stick with it if you can -- you could use the experience before AND after -- even if you have had any sort of surgery (ALWAYS consult with your personal physician though)...

Good luck though and let me know if I can help in any way!

Kristin

Most Active