How do I eat clean?

Jenniflower75
on 1/6/15 3:53 pm

I have researched the liquid diet part of resetting our surgery. Now after the liquid diet I want to go to whole foods and eating clean but honestly there is soooo much online about it that contradicts each other that I have NO idea what I'm doing. Does anyone here eat a whole foods, clean diet? Which meats can I not eat, what should snacks be, can I eat cheese? These are just a few of my zillion questions. I'm not sure where or how to begin. I just started my liquid diet when I woke up at midnight. I remember how difficult it was preop and am hoping I do good this time around. I plan to do a five day liquid then i want to start eating clean but I'm not even sure how to transition from liquids to solids. I didn't really have that pre and post op. I mean on my post op diet the dr had me eating mushy chili by day four or so. I went from clear liquids and jello to cottage cheese and chili there was nothing in between. Is there supposed to be something in between? do I cut all red meat? I just don't know what to do. Help please.

Gwen M.
on 1/7/15 8:23 am
VSG on 03/13/14

I'm confused about what you're trying to achieve?  When was your surgery?  Are you working with a nutritionist?  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active