Please help me , loves o hear from some vets

Georgie Mayhem
on 2/23/15 2:29 pm - New Zealand

hello, nearly 3 yrs ago I had a vsg. I reached my goal weight through daily determination and desire to be healthy, I then maintained it very well, until I hurt my back last year and have spent a lot of time unable to move much , this of course has put on 15 kg slowly but ON, my thought process during this time was wrong as I didn't think much of it, if I was in bed I would eat to be happy, thinking when I come right I start running again, sadly I'm still in daily pain and need to start a food plan again, i,m determined to lose the weight again , it's just that I can't remember my plan through my surgeon anymore

can anyone help me with protein and carb intake please , I'm good with choosing foods as back on target there just can't remember how much protein and carbs I use to have 

thank you 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/2/15 6:14 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Hi, I'm not a vet, but I shoot for at least 80g of protein. I usually keep carbs under 80, but my plan doesn't have me counting carbs, it's really just for my information. I do aim for lower carbs, trying to stay closer to 50. I use the my fitness pal app that breaks everything down & helps me stay on target.

Sorry about your back, hope you feel better soon. I recently hurt my back too, but it's mainly muscle strain. It sucks & all I can think of is how this is throwing my exercise routine right out the window! LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Georgie Mayhem
on 3/2/15 6:21 am - New Zealand

Thank you , any feedback is much appreciated 

Most Active