Keeping a food log

cheapskate
on 4/15/15 9:37 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I am 2w2d post op. Rny and am supposed to be moving towards more solids. It isn't really working for me. I called the doctor and they said just give it time. 

That being said,I want to start keeping a food log of what I am eating but what do you write in yours?  Just protein or other facts?  Trying to focus on the tool part the surgery is and work it correctly.  

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/16/15 3:23 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

I write down everything that comes into my mouth. I use My fitness pal & it breaks it down into calories, protein, carbs etc. I also write down how much water I'm drinking. Since I like to write things down with a pen in a little book I mostly write down the foods I eat & keep a running tab of calories, protein & water. It's easier for me to look at the week at a glance in my book, rather than stroll thru the pages in the mfp app.

Those are my 3 biggest things, & I occasionally write down in my book if it was a stressful day or if I was feeling sad etc since I sometimes used food for comfort in the past I want to avoid repeating the same pattern.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active