Needed the best source of vitamins and minerals

A. Allen
on 7/20/15 6:37 am
RNY on 03/12/12

Hello all need help with a great source of vitamins and minerals, or a weight gain plan to maybe gain at least 10 to 15 pounds. I had weight loss surgery in 2012. Which my weight has been going up and down for not not having the proper exercise and nutrients in my daily balance. And I am also a smoker, which decreases my appetite and I find myself losing more weight, Now I look like a skeleton. I went from 296 down to 145. Looks as If I’m pushing my way to the malnutrition side. I recently had a baby, which my weight scale change at that time. I had my son in November 2014 which allow me to gain some weight I was 140 at that time from my previous weight loss surgery this allowed me to gain up to 176 as of being pregnant. But I started back as a smoker and weight has dropped an again I am 140. I know smoking is a bad habit and I am trying to stop. I try to drink insure or muscle milk thinking this could help. I would at least like to get to 150 or 160. Any solutions will be gladly appreciated, Thanks in advance

E_Saenz
on 7/21/15 7:42 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

If I were you I would spepto mu doctor about a quit smoking help

I once took a vitamin regiment called Daily essentials only availablethrough market America but you can find it on amazon 33mo supply is aprox 140.00 they were awesome you could take them on an empty stomach and not get nauseated Isotonix liquid means ready for your body to use best vitamin I've ever taken.

Elia Maria Saenz

E_Saenz
on 7/21/15 7:43 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

3 months supply*  not 33

Elia Maria Saenz

A. Allen
on 8/14/15 11:27 am
RNY on 03/12/12

Hi Saenz, i can try this out to see how it works. Thanks

Most Active