5 years post op Aceves patient. Does anyone have a link to the current post op diet?

julester
on 8/20/15 11:42 pm - Medford, OR

I had my vsg done by dr Aceves on March 18,2010. I got down to 160 and have slowly gained back 25lbs. I really am wanting to get that back off and was wondering if anyone is a recent patient of Mexicali bariatric clinic had an updated post op diet? I would like to see other diets from other clinics as well. Thank you!!

k__
on 8/21/15 10:58 am - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

Hi Julie - I've been back for about 10 days now after revision surgery. I had my VSG 4 years ago. I was at about the same weight as you are now before this revision. Do you know how to do attachments on this website? I could scan the current diet regimen I brought home with me and attach it to you, perhaps via PM? I've never tried doing that before, but maybe it's possible if we're "friends"? Or, I could upload it somewhere in the cloud, if there's a storage spot with share facility. Just let me know. Good luck!

julester
on 8/21/15 2:39 pm - Medford, OR

Thank you so much. Would you mind sending it to my email? My address is [email protected] I'm going to try to not have a revision. I feel like my sleeve still works I just want a little extra help. I really appreciate it! Julie

k__
on 8/21/15 5:54 pm - Bellevue, WA
DS on 08/06/15

Glad to, Julie. I'll send it within the next couple hours. Best to you! Karen

julester
on 8/21/15 6:11 pm - Medford, OR

Thank you so much Karen! Hope you are healing well and losing the rest of your weight!!

Felicia O'Connor
on 1/31/16 4:42 pm - South Pasadena, CA
RNY on 02/09/09 with

Revision??? Any way I can get that plan too? email is [email protected]

Most Active