Another Protein Drink Question

alyssa9933
on 11/23/15 9:50 am - LA

I'm so sorry to be repetitive (I've already posted a few times about my protein drink issues) but I am so worried because I'm not getting the protein down.  I finally today forced down a premier protein drink.  It is the best of the bunch but I'm not sure if it is the smell or what, it is very hard for me to drink.  I'm worried to death about the hair loss I will experience because of this.  Other than this one thing, my pre and post surgery experience have been great, much better than I thought.  Anyway, my last and final question on the matter is - Is the supposedly taste free protein powder that you mix into foods actually TASTE FREE?

White Dove
on 11/23/15 11:21 am - Warren, OH

Absolutely not.  It smells and tastes like protein powder which to me tastes and smells like sour milk.  Try the BSN Synta-6 and you will not go back to anything else.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

hollykim
on 11/25/15 6:12 pm, edited 11/25/15 10:12 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
gOn November 23, 2015 at 5:50 PM Pacific Time, alyssa9933 wrote:

I'm so sorry to be repetitive (I've already posted a few times about my protein drink issues) but I am so worried because I'm not getting the protein down.  I finally today forced down a premier protein drink.  It is the best of the bunch but I'm not sure if it is the smell or what, it is very hard for me to drink.  I'm worried to death about the hair loss I will experience because of this.  Other than this one thing, my pre and post surgery experience have been great, much better than I thought.  Anyway, my last and final question on the matter is - Is the supposedly taste free protein powder that you mix into foods actually TASTE FREE?

there is no such thing as taste free protein powder. The unflavored ones just mean they are not flavored with chocholate or vanilla,etc. 

whey protein has a taste and it is a bit sour tasting. 

Hair loss is the lest of the worries. If you don't get enou protein in,your body will start eating your muscles for protein. Considering your heart,lungs and kidneys are muscles,that is more of an issue than hair loss. You should be 

rondadls
on 11/27/15 3:35 pm

I have the Jay Robb unflavored whey powder and it does NOT have any taste to me. Congrats on getting the premier down. I still can not get that one down. Good Luck.

Most Active