Syntrax Nectar

jeanne2024
on 1/2/16 1:13 pm

Hi Everyone!  I'd like to know if anyone uses Syntrax Nectar protein mix and what flavors you enjoy most and also if you mix them with anything besides water?  I'm interested in smoothie recipes and wonder if this is a good mix for that?  Thanks for your help! 

Bella_Fein
on 1/2/16 9:39 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Well, I can't help too much. I have tried most of the flavors, but have found I don't care for fruit flavored protein. I stick to chocolate, vanilla, peanut butter, etc. Syntrax has both Nectar and Matrix brands. This is by far my favorite brand of protein though and highly recommend it. It has a thinner consistency than a lot of proteins which I love. I hate those really thick slimy shakes.  Since it mixes thinner than most protein I do think it would work well in smoothie recipes. I have blended fruit into many of my shakes (chocolate cherry? Yes please!) and it worked just fine.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Bonroxie19
on 1/5/16 8:30 pm

i love the ice tea flavor.  drink one per day for 24 grams of protein.  some days i mix it up and add a crystal light lemonade to make a arnold palmer.

love the stuff

Bonnie RNY 2/11/15 by Dr. Takahaski

5'3" SW 230 pounds, GW per Dr. Takahaski 150 pounds, CW 132 pounds (10/1/17)

BMI 19% Bod Pod test 1/29/17 13.1 mile half marathon, 1 hour 59 mins (8/21/2017)

Jolly_ICU_RN
on 1/8/16 7:48 am
WLS on 12/29/15

I like mixing the lemonade one with plain kefir....gives it a dessert like taste. 

Donna L.
on 1/8/16 6:51 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I love the iced tea one so much.  The pink grapefruit was not bad but is sort of eh.  I make the iced tea with actual iced tea, usually.  I bet their pineapple coconut one would make a great frozen mocktail, though.

Their chocolate truffle is good.  The grape is a bit weird but not bad.  Iced tea is still my 100% fave though, probably because it makes it so easy for me to get both protein and liquid in.  I mix one scoop with 28 ounces of tea and sip it for breakfast for quite a while.

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Most Active