Any good tips for weight loss?

valdalander
on 5/23/16 11:19 pm

Hey! I'm 22 years old and I have recently gained 30 lbs. I really want to reduce my weight. The fats are accumulated near my arms and around my stomach. I started going to gym but I also want some good tips that have helped you to lose your weight. Thanks!!

daze09
on 5/24/16 2:48 pm - philadelphia, PA

Hi.

Well there is no magic fix unfortunately.  It goes back to the basics especially abs that comes from your food intake and exercise has to go hand in hand.  I'm doing a program with daily shakes (16g protein) , with 30 min total body workouts (at home too cause I don't have hours to put in the gym), nutrition/portion control system (which takes the guesswork out) and coach support for motivaition and accountablitliy.  It is easy to follow and effective.  Let me know if you want more information.

Daisy

valdalander
on 5/24/16 11:04 pm

Thank you, Daisy, for your reply. I'm researching on some healthy and nutritious diet plan and I hope I will get some  diet chart. If you don't mind can you explain your diet plan in details? Thanks!!

daze09
on 6/1/16 7:15 pm - philadelphia, PA

I can email you some information about the program I'm doing.  Based on your weight and goals It'll tell you needed caloric intake and base your portion nutrition system on that very easy to follow and filling.  No entire food groups eliminated.

kikiford
on 10/19/16 8:13 am

Hi...Would you send to me?

hollykim
on 5/25/16 2:38 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On May 24, 2016 at 6:19 AM Pacific Time, valdalander wrote:

Hey! I'm 22 years old and I have recently gained 30 lbs. I really want to reduce my weight. The fats are accumulated near my arms and around my stomach. I started going to gym but I also want some good tips that have helped you to lose your weight. Thanks!!

weight loss surgery

Alicejoe23
on 5/26/16 12:03 am

Honey with water has worked for me.

mynameisprl321
on 6/28/16 9:53 pm

Healthy diet, Regular exercises, Positive mind are the easiest way to reduce your weight. No magic can be done for losing weight. Better you prepare a diet plan with the help of dietitian. 

steph_foodcoachme
on 7/7/16 9:13 am

Four "pillars" to weight loss...

1. Drink 96 oz water a day (6 bottles of water)
  2. Eat consistent meal times (don't skip meals and avoid going more than 5 hours without eating some protein)
  3. Focus on lean protein and low starch veggies, avoid high starch/sugar/fat foods (breads, pasta, rice, etc)
  4. Consistent exercise! Walking 30 min a day 4 to 5 days a week does wonders for the scale

I hope that helps! Best of luck to you!!

Tori31
on 7/18/16 11:47 pm

I can offer you my free e-book with recipes dietary soups.

Most Active