Problem with Dieticians

Boxerlover3452
on 6/23/16 6:59 am
RNY on 06/06/16

I have to deal with the dieticians in my surgeons office 3 times now.  Once before surgery, once after surgery and again in another month.  I've had to call them 2X for clarification and questions.  They are the MOST DIFFICULT people to communicate with ever!  One will beat around the bush answering my question and the other one giggles (yes she giggles) every time I try to talk to her.  It is very, very, very, difficult to communicate with the one as she will not give me a chance to finish my question.  I've tried to ask her the questions in different ways thinking it was me, but no matter how I word the question, she gives me an answer that doesn't make sense!  I've even told her directly that she's hard to communicate with and is not answering my questions so then she argues with me.

The other dietician actually giggles with every thing I say.  Drives me crazy.  It's so frustrating.

ttfan
on 6/24/16 3:24 am
RNY on 08/15/16

Ask your questions in here, someone will be able to answer it.

steph_foodcoachme
on 7/7/16 8:33 am

I'm a bariatric dietitian with a website that answers some common questions www.foodcoach.me.

I'm also happy to talk over email if the questions aren't too complicated :) I'm so sorry you haven't had a good experience with your dietitians!! [email protected]

And yes I agree, these forums are a great place for help too!  

Most Active