Vitamins

Carchick28
on 9/6/16 1:09 pm - Canada

I am located in Canada but have a question for those in the United States.  I am thinking of making a trip to the US to purchase some of the vitamins we need.  It is not always easy to get some of the better ones here in Canada.  Can anyone tell me if you can buy the Baratric Advantage brands at a drug store?  What about calcium citrate in chewable form and also any Iron that can be a chewable?  Just trying to figure out if I can get these items at the drug stores.  I would either be crossing in Buffalo/Niagara areas or maybe Detroit.  Any suggestions anyone can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

MTS31801
on 9/16/16 11:27 am

I have not seen Bariatric Advantage in my local drug stores nor in Walmart. What I would do is pull up Bariatric Advantage company online and contact them to see if you can order directly from them. Also there is a form that you can download. Your surgeon needs to fill this form out and fax it to Bariatric Advantage,  They will send you several vitamins at no cost for a limited time. The form is on this site somewhere, I saw it yesterday. I will post it for you when I find it again.

MTS31801
on 9/16/16 11:33 am

I found the post! stay under Diet and Nutrition. Type in the search box Vitamin Assistance. Look for post from Eggface. There are threads there for Bariatric Advantage.

Most Active