Close to goal but lost on what to eat

AnnieG522
on 4/13/18 3:41 am
VSG on 10/05/17

I track everything and I do measure (I'm OCD at is common among those with high anxiety levels)

Normally I hit 80+ grams of protein.

B is usually an egg (although I'm a bit tired of them) and I like my egg scrambled well, and use Pecorrino cheese rather than salt. I may throw a bit of FF cheddar and salsa. And I try to add a healthy carb, like Mountain Sprout bread. I don't mind it 'naked' rather than using butter.

L is some kind of left-over; I love TheWorldAccordingtoEggFace recipes. I don't always follow the direction as I've been cooking over 40 years. I've found preparation of several meals at a time makes me feel more fed, and also less likely to make a least bad choice.

D is again a protein, try for a healthy vegetable

S is either 1 TB PB, or 8 almonds, or Oikos Triple Zero Yogurt. Or homemade 0 fat Greek yogurt dip with a corn tortilla (I bake these ahead with Pam in the oven -- not the same as a chip, but still good!)

I've never been good about liking to eat the same thing 2 days in a row; that said, our retired person budget means we try not to waste things. I use a small crockpot -- we've raised 6 kids and I cook better in volume, but our freezer is pretty full, and my lovely husband eats anything I give him!

HW: 240 lbs CW: 205 lbs: SW: 199 lbs GW: 130 lbs
1 MO = 167.0 2 MO = 156.4 3 MO = 148.4 4 MO = 140.6
5 MO = 136.0 6 MO = 130.0 (GOAL) 20 MO = 133
"At the evening of our life, we shall be judged by our love."

Most Active