Totally OT: Thinking of buying a treadmill...advice please?!

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/18 11:59 pm

Hey everyone,

I hate paying gym fees unless I feel I'm going to get my money's worth. I really feel the need to exercise, but for health reasons at this point I'm limited to walking on the treadmill. I'm thinking that -- if I can figure out how to fit it in the apartment, & if I can figure out how to actually come up with the money to buy it, it would work really really well for me.

Sooo, I just wanted some suggestions from those who have Incline treadmills, use treadmills at the gym, have any knowledge of them, etc. Maybe as to good brands/types, price ranges, features, etc. etc.

Thanks!

Gwen M.
on 9/22/18 7:57 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Your post and your blog post seem very spammy.

On the off chance you're real, you might find that when you do the math you realize that, to buy a good treadmill, you could get 10+ years of gym membership. So it might make more sense to get the gym membership and then actually use it. Walking on a treadmill IS exercising, and a valid reason to join a gym. Once you do, you might also find that you utilize other perks of being a member.

But.. how are you limited to walking if you're mountaineering?

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

Most Active