Want to hear from people with WLS 1+ years out

Mary P.
on 10/7/04 12:34 am - Brainerd, MN
I would like to hear from those who are at least one year out from their WLS. I had my WLS 17 months ago. I have lost a total of 130 pounds. I have had several major medical problems since my surgery and that has been hard on my body. I have acquired a liver disease that causes extreme fatigue and exercising is extremely difficult for me. I am also having blood sugar control problems. Often my blood sugar drops down in the 50 range with scary physical symptoms. Out of frustration and discouragement I have gone back to eating more than I should and the wrong kinds of things. I have not gained weight, but have been stuck at the same weight now for about 5-6 months now. My eating has gotten sloppy and I eat more than I used to eat and I am worried. I would like to get back on track and loose the remaining 20 pounds I need to reach my goal weight. If anyone has suggestions that will help encourage me to get back on track I would appreciate it. Those of you who are 1+ years out, what does your daily food intake/diet look like? Are you still loosing wieght?
Most Active