UNJURY Protein powder?

lulu2u
on 3/6/05 2:05 am - Barberton, OH
I am looking for a good protein powder to start using preop as well as postop. I have read alot about UNJURY and wonder if it can be purchased anywhere besides on the web? Thanks
Skinmin
on 3/6/05 10:39 am - MD
Linda: My MD carries it in the office. Check with your MD. Monique
GerrAnn
on 3/11/05 2:24 am - Lake Havasu City/Boise, Id, AZ
Hi Linda I have been ordering Unjury online since my surgery Feb.1st. The service has been great..I live in the middle of no where and I get it in 3 days.. I use my debt card and have had no problems with them.. Expecting my new order of the unflavored protein today... GerrAnn
Michelle S.
on 3/15/05 6:10 am - Coon Rapids, MN
I purchased the unflavored UNJURY didn't like it. It was to gritty for me and expensive. Personally I like the Champion Whey products, they come in Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry and are not gritty at all.
Elizabeth B.
on 3/21/05 6:29 am - Fond du Lac, WI
I have some unjury if anyone is interested. 3+ canisters or trial packets (travel packets i think they are called) thanks
RoxanneF
on 4/22/05 11:04 am - Baltimore, MD
I am interested in your Unjury powder. Do you still have it? Is it the unflavored? Please email me at [email protected] and let me know.
judchastain
on 5/2/07 6:25 am - Heppner, OR
I use unjury all the time.. I love it.. I use the chocolate.  I ahve tried the new Chix broth its ok but found that you need  add more water to it so it is not so strong. I also like the profect.
Most Active