Anyone try Protica Profect?

(deactivated member)
on 8/9/05 11:47 pm - Chicago, IL
This new product is being advertised on this site so I checked it out. 25 grams of protein in only 2.7 ounces of liquid! Wow, sounds great. BUT it's THREE BUCKS a serving!! Yow! Just one a day and you've racked up a hefty expense for the month! The manufacturer talks a lot about the packaging. It's "unbreakable." So what, so is every soft drink bottle in the world. It's some kind of special plastic vial that can "go where other drinks and bars can't." Like where, my handbag? My desk drawer? Looks to me like they've spent too much on the packaging and created a product that's not at a reasonable price point for daily use. It also seems a little weird to me that they make this product out to be super high-tech but they're marketing it to liquor stores and quickie marts. I would hope they will get it into GNC and the like and then pull it from the mom and pop convenience stores. I'm thinking about ordering their four-vial variety sampler just to see. Anybody tried it? http://www.protica.com/index.htm
AustinTexasMorris
on 9/18/05 3:36 pm - austin, TX
Hi, I am using Protica. I have been using it for two months now. So easy & not much too it. I drink 3 to 4 a day. I like it much better than ANYTHING I've used. Yes. It is costly. I find it worth the cost though. Just think how much you've saved on food by not eating as much Oh, they do offer a much lower price if you do auto-ship. Email them and ask about it, if interested. I believe it is 1.72 a vial when you auto ship. Have a great day!
Most Active