The water thing

maribeth
on 11/12/05 12:09 am - redondo beach, CA
How on earth do other people get in the 64 oz. requirement? I rise at 5 a.m., sip a glass and wait 1/2 hour before I eat. Get to work at 7:45 (teaching) and sip a glassful while I teach and I don't always fini**** Breaktime:snack. Wait 1/2 hour. Sip again while I teach. 12:00: lunch. Wait 1/2 hour-sip again. You get the picture. I'm constantly engaged and talking while I teach. With the 1/2 hour wait time, it's a miracle if I get in 5 glasses each day. Do I need an I.V. or what? Maribeth
Nancie R.
on 11/12/05 12:54 am - De Pere, WI
Do you travel with a bottle of water in your car? What do you do from 4:00 til bedtime? Do you keep a bottle of water near you at all times? I even put one by my bed at night, if I wake up during the night I take a drink, and I usually drink some coffee first then some water then food. This means I usually don't eat until I go to breaktime snack and I drink as much as I can fit in before that break, sometimes it's not much. If I have a hectic day I just make sure I start drinking before I put any food in my mouth after work. I would say I eat or snack 5-6 times a day and I set 4 16 0z bottles out in the fridge and then I know that I have to get that much in. That might be 8 oz before work and 16 oz @ work. Then I concentrate after work on catching up with a bottle and a half before supper. Then I can sip at night while watching tv. I personally don't like water so I use a flavored water. I love AquaCal and it has potassium and calcium in it but it's got a great fruit flavor. (IMHO) Good Luck Nancie p.s. I always liked kool aide better than water and I could always kill off a 1/2 gallon of koolaide faster than a 1/2 gallon of plain water. AquaCal is my kool aide replacement.
Most Active