protein shake ideas for lap band

smiley9947
on 2/21/06 2:16 am
I need everyones help in reccomending lap band protein shakes!! I have tried the carb solutions but they are hard to find even off the internet. Any ideas on decent tasting ones and where to buy them/ thank you for your help.
tcarol
on 2/22/06 12:18 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Hi Alyson, Below is the protein shake that I make and find delicious. 1 Scoop Designer Whey Protein Powder (chocolate) 1 package or 1/4 C of Carnation Instant Breakfast Powder - Sugar Free 8 oz 1% Milk Blend until smooth. Protein = 30 grams Calories = 272 Fat = 5 grams Carbs = 26 Enjoy! Terri
mtinga
on 6/25/06 3:02 am - DEMOREST, GA
My favorite is Unjury...I went to website www.unjury.com and ordered chocolate, vanilla, and unflavored. I lived on these postop, and still do when I am getting behind in protein intake. Unflavored mixes well with warm soups and cool drinks to get in extra protein. You can also use flavored with milk alone, or mix with fruit and ice for a smoothie. I love them...Good luck! Robin
mtinga
on 6/25/06 3:03 am - DEMOREST, GA
Forgot to say: I started off with Unjury sample pack. You can order this online. you can order 1 serving sample packet to make sure you like them before ordering a jug of the stuff. Robin
Most Active