Good morning! from 327 to 125... Motivation through Daily Balance

shakeyourweight
on 3/25/06 12:13 am - Ormond Beach, FL
Hello to all you Florida spectacular people! Celeste here, loving my new life. 42 years young and feel much like 25! Wife and mother of 2 children. Now a figure competitor, personal trainer in body sculpting and weight loss Nutrition Clubs. Motivational speaker to my fellow gastric by-pass community through personal one on ones and phone consultations around the USA. My desire is help change ones life one 90 DAY plan at a time. Success . . . it is not a WANT . . . IT IS A DESIRE. If you are not ready, change your attitude! Life is all about learning Balance, be teachable. My time is FREE, be accountable to YOURSELF! I will only guide SERIOUS people, you have to be ready to ride, hang on tight and peddle fast. Do not look back, look at your future through a tool that needs to be in control with CHANGE for a lifetime! I enjoy working out, living life and helping others break through obstacles of old bad habits. I have had many ups and downs throughout my journey, now have found my nitch! If ever you are feeling like the world of an obese mind is slipping back... Stop... Think again! Dreams are REAL! Is there anyone that deals with dream stealers? I am your DREAM Builder... From 327 to 125... I now have a desire to be exceptional! If I can anyone can... It is not about anything but believing in yourself. Jump in and enjoy the swim! Stop hiding under the DREAM! Respectfully, Celeste Momin 386-672-1996 Ormond Beach, Florida
Most Active