Vitamin Pills/Tablets

Product Name     Product Type     Company Name
Search

AdvoCare MSN

Type of product:Vitamin Pills/Tablets
Manufacturer name:AdvoCare
Number of reviews:10
Reviews
Help us out!   Do YOU know anything about this product? If so, please log in to leave a review. The more you contribute, the better our community will benefit.

(NOTE: People's sense of taste often changes in the weeks right after bariatric surgery as they adjust to new dietary routines. This can influence the ratings on the “taste” scale below.)
Posted 11/17/03
Kyle B.
“Point 1: advocare consists of a scientific and medical advisory board that you can cross reference all of whom are IN THE TOP OF THEIR FIELD of study. Keep in mind that thier names are on the line as well has reputations. point 2: 500+ non paid endorsers. What else do you need to know? For a list of companies to avoid go to NFLPA.org
Taste Excellent     Price Excellent
Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost 60 cents to five dollars a day
Posted 10/30/03
smb813
“I loved all of AdvoCares products so much that I became a distributor. As long as you take it it works, due to the right balance of all the vitamins/minerals the body needs to become healthy. It helped my to build muscle tone and get rid of some flabby skin.”

Taste N/A     Price Excellent
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost $39.95 plus tax, S&H for 2wk supply
Posted 04/28/03
Heidi B.
“Being a nursing student, I researched ALOT to find out what made these vitamins so unique and excellent. I feel they are the absolute best available and can change lives!!! They have helped both my hubby and I lose inches/weight and we both have tremendous energy that we haven't seen since we were 20. We love the supplements. myadvocare@knology.net”

Taste Good     Price Excellent
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost Starts at $30/2 weeks but discounts available
Posted 03/14/03
cf1013
“This product is Efedra Free. Product comes in single useage packs (1 pack per day) and is divided up so there is no question about how to use it. It contains all the required daily and then some. I love this product.”

Taste N/A     Price Good
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost MNS (Platinum and Yellow) $34.95 and MNS (Gold) $37.95
Posted 12/19/02
Regine C.
“The nutritional profile of this product is outstanding. The PROS: easily absorbable, complete, enhances energy, EFA's are very eay to take, you really notice a difference from the very first day,works well with many diets, does not interact with your medications if properly timed,suppresses appetite (some formulas), based on clearly proven research (Articlesin peer-reviewed journals), CONS: a LOT of tablets and capsule to take throughout the day, need to be careful to choose the proper formula for your needs, some formulae contain high levels of caffeine, sometimes the "B-vitamin" smell can be a bit strong, Sometimes you can taste the aftertaste of these supplements (when belching, especially,)NEVER take on an empty stomach(very bad stomach ache and nausea for me!), timing of supplements is important, still need to eat at a good plane of nutrition- it's not a cure all!”

Taste N/A     Price Good
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost $34.95
Posted 10/29/02
C. Collins
“I have a very good friend who has lost 90 lbs in 8 omnths using advocare. He watches what he eats and he is doing great. However, I tried the same products and didnt have quite the result he did. I guess thats because I don't usually wat regular meals (I eat on the run) and couldn't remember to take 12 pills a day.”

Taste N/A     Price Average
Nutritional Value Good     Overall Value Average
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost differs
Posted 09/05/02
Erin B.
“Many of you have seen my struggles to gain approval for surgery through tricare. It never happened, but something better did....I found Advocare. My energy level is awesome, I have gone from 246lbs in March of 02, to 175 as of September of 02, and i have never felt better. Advocare has saved my life, and I am so grateful for it. If any of you have any questions, pre or post op please e-mail me, I will be happy to chat with you. Choose to Change!!!! And choose to live healthy, because in the end, that is what we are all searching for!=) God Bless...E Marcuson5@aol.com”

Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost priceless =)
Posted 08/02/02
Michelle A.
“Choose to Change... I have discovered that Advocare products are safe and do what there suppose to do if you do it right! I have losted weight and I am still losing. I have tried so may things and what I am so grateful for Advocare not only have I losted weight but how I feel about my Health. I look forward to each day and the enrgy that I have and how I am so focus and the days are awsome. I have taken the Choose 2 Change and I am behind Advocare for it speaks for itself.”

Taste Excellent     Price Average
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost 29.95 and up
Posted 04/09/02
Teresa W.
“I am a distributor, but I don't push the products. My husband & I use the products and wanted to be a distributor to get a discount. But, we love all of their products and they are of a very high quality. I showed the information to my doctor and he even verified that the products are of a very high quality. I am not in it for the money, just the great products!”

Taste Average     Price Good
Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Good
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost
Posted 03/14/02
Kassy H.
“It will change your life! 100% money back! I could not live without it!”

Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost 35.00