Recent Posts

AW
on 10/7/22 2:32 am
Topic: RE: Diet Pills

Hi rexavem, I'm very sceptical about diet pills and try to stay away from them.

I think you'd be better trying a change in diet and exercise routine.

The tried and tested lifestyle changes.

:)

AW
on 9/29/22 7:04 am
Topic: RE: Searching for a new protein drink

Have you tried alpro? It's pretty good.

I think it's made using almonds. Do you have a nut allergy?

(deactivated member)
on 8/6/22 10:48 am, edited 8/14/22 8:44 pm
Topic: RE: Diet Pills

No, I have not yet had such an experience. I prefer traditional weight loss. I do sports several times a week, I am on a salad diet (I learned about it on https://betterme.world/articles/salad-diet-plan-for-2-weeks/ ), I spend a lot of my free time actively and drink a lot of water. It took me a few weeks to see a good result. I managed to lose weight without diet pills, the main is desire

rexavem
on 8/2/22 7:28 am
Topic: Diet Pills

Does anybody have experience with diet pills the suggest? Thanks

ChelseaChestnut
on 7/25/22 7:22 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Topic: Searching for a new protein drink

Help! I recently found out I am intolerant to all dairy. I am also intolerant to pea protein. Are there any non dairy/pea protein drinks out there that actually taste good???

olehvgrn
on 7/5/22 6:21 am
Topic: RE: Vitamins/Iron

Hello, I had a similar situation and also took the same vitamins as you

(deactivated member)
on 6/21/22 2:34 pm, edited 6/27/22 7:19 pm
Topic: RE: Question about red meat consumption

I don't think you should eat a lot of red meat. Frequent consumption of red meat increases the risk of developing kidney failure by 40%. I think you better eat more fruits and vegetables where there is a lot of vegetable protein. I do sports and take great care of my health. To get all the vitamins, I buy various kits from Canada Drugs that help me in this. Sports, a balanced diet and an active lifestyle have a good effect on me, I feel great

shirleyallen
on 6/13/22 10:08 am
Topic: Question about red meat consumption

I eat a significant amount of red meat, and I've been told that it's unhealthy. I'm highly active and exercise often. Heavy lifting, cardio, walking long distances, and im at the gym 5-6 days a week. If I'm very active fitness wise, am I able to consume as much red meat as I want to stay healthy or is this bad?

Ladyblu
on 5/4/22 12:55 pm - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17
Topic: Celebrate Calcium Citrate Soft Chews w/ D3

I re-started my weight loss journey about 6 months ago. (I had a VSG, but lost sight of proper eating and nutrition and gained back a bit of weight). When I restarted, I also restarted my supplements. I ordered the Celebrate Calcium Citrate soft chews w/ D3 but had forgotten how much I hate eating sweets in the morning. I'm not a sweets person. If they made them in pork chop flavor it would have been great, but I can't deal with the sweet taste. I'd love to pass these on (free of charge - I have one full unopened bag and one partial bag (almost 180).) Contact me and we'll figure out how to get them to you. I spent over 100 on these an other supplements. I'd hate to just pitch them in the trash if someone can't afford them and could use them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Trewondary
on 4/28/22 11:19 pm
Topic: RE: Vegetarian and Cannot Tolerate Whey Protein: HELP!
On May 9, 2019 at 12:16 AM Pacific Time, Gwen M. wrote:

Egg-based protein powders might work for you.

Yes, I agree with you. I think it will work

Most Active