Recent Posts

liz52408
on 8/6/21 6:25 pm
Topic: Vitamins/Iron

Can anyone recommend a good multi vitamin w/ iron or an iron supplement? I am 11 yrs post gastric bypass and my iron levels are way too low, I just got my lab results back today, will be talking with my Dr on Monday. Thank you!

Ferritin- 5

Iron- 35

Iron Sat- 6

Transferrin- 384

nadbdf
on 7/19/21 10:32 am
Topic: RE: What are some of your junk food replacements?

I have found for me that eating what I want - no matter what it is as long as it agrees with my tummy - on the first Sunday of the month allows me to stick to basics the rest of the month. And I mean by eat anything I mean just that. If it is a day of just chips/dip then so be it. If in the middle of the day I want an ice cream cone I have it. If I want a protein I have it. I take my vitamins and other supplements like normal. I have found that this one day does not have any negative effects on my weight or blood work. As long as I know 'that' Sunday is on the horizon it works for me. And after a while I seriously started craving 'the good stuff' and the chips went out the door...along with the other junk food.
You need to find what works for you. For me just 1 day a month eating to my hearts content works for me. Good luck!!!

littlekaty
on 7/17/21 1:12 pm - Tacoma, WA
VSG on 06/03/19

Quest protein chips

Fiber one 70 calorie snack cakes

Halo Top

mangoo
on 5/21/21 12:38 am - NY
Topic: What nutritional supplements do you take? Please, share your trademark experiences.

What nutritional supplements can you suggest taking based on your experience? What company is the best one in it? I can't make my mind about the company to choose. First of all, I value quality. I don't want to take something just for a mark. I clearly understand that the most expensive is not always the best one. I guess I am seeking the golden mean. The situation changed for the worse when a friend of mine suggested to me his favorite products. When I read Purity Products reviews, I've completely messed up. They are somehow ambiguous. I understood I need more information. That's why I am here, asking for your help. Please, share your experience with me. It'll be priceless.

ElbertBurrows
on 5/19/21 6:15 am
Topic: RE: Is almond butter helpful to health and beauty??

It is rich in healthy fats, but if you are eating more than need your body you will gain weight

ElbertBurrows
on 5/19/21 6:11 am
Topic: RE: Simple Mills

can you give the product link, please?

ElbertBurrows
on 5/19/21 6:08 am

I make chips from Armenian lava**** comes out delicious and not high in calories

patriclin_89
on 3/13/21 12:46 am

Tortilla chips tend to have less fat and calories per ounce than potato chips.

Most Active