Protein Snacks

Product Name     Product Type     Company Name
Search

Da Vinci Sugar-free Sryup

Type of product:Protein Snacks
Manufacturer name:Da Vinci Gourmet
Number of reviews:12
Reviews
Help us out!   Do YOU know anything about this product? If so, please log in to leave a review. The more you contribute, the better our community will benefit.

(NOTE: People's sense of taste often changes in the weeks right after bariatric surgery as they adjust to new dietary routines. This can influence the ratings on the “taste” scale below.)
Posted 01/05/13
Annie_Anaba
Taste Good     Price Excellent
Nutritional Value Average     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Average     Cost 1.00
Posted 06/07/09
Maria C.
“You want to shop around for the best price on these. I buy the 750ml bottles, and I don't necessarily buy from the same place each time. There are often specials on different flavors and/or shipping at different sites. Just Google around for a bit. I love this stuff. There a load of different flavors available (make sure you are looking at their sugar free line), and I use them to spice up my protein shakes. The syrups are sweetened with Splenda and have 0 calories. I generaly use them with either a vanilla or chocolate protein base and can pretty much go anywhere from there, makin a different flavored shake every day of the week! I originally bought them for my shakes, and am also now using them in my coffee. Yummy! It's the same stuff the barristas use in your favorite coffee shop, so why not? "Torani" is another brand to look for as well. Again, make sure you're looking at their sugar free line. ”

Taste Excellent     Price Excellent
Nutritional Value N/A     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $4.50+
Posted 01/10/09
wolfcallsldy1969
“I use this daily when making my protein shakes. I have used the sf caramel and the sf vanilla. I know there are a lot of other flavors that I would love to try baking with. Definately have a lot of flavor. Not always easy to find though. ”

Taste Excellent     Price Average
Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Average
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $3.69 sm bottle, $7 for larger
Posted 12/07/07
Kate U.
“They tasted good, but I got horribly sick after using them. Sweats, nausea, etc. ”

Taste Very Poor     Price N/A
Nutritional Value N/A     Overall Value Very Poor
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost 8.95
Posted 05/23/07
elweighty
“I purchased 12 different bottles and have found that every one of them are delicious and have made some very interesting tastes. Highly recommend!”

Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost
Posted 02/22/06
future former fat chick
“I get it for $3.50 at walmart. The valilla and hazelnut are excellent! I use them in coffee, oatmeal, and protein shakes.”

Taste Excellent     Price Good
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $3.50
Posted 10/11/05
Kathy C
Taste Good     Price Good
Posted 07/28/05
Deanna K.
“This by far is the best tasting sugar free syrup that I've tried. You can add this to so many things and it doesn't take that much.”

Taste Excellent     Price Average
Nutritional Value Average     Overall Value Good
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost
Posted 08/23/04
christied
“Can be pricey per bottle, but there are places online where you can purchase sample sizes before investing in a big one. Have tried many flavors and all have been good, but many have their favorites. Excellent in coffe, lattes, snowcones, added to protein shakes, etc. ”

Taste Excellent     Price Good
Nutritional Value Average     Overall Value Good
Posted 08/10/04
Wendy M.
“Expensive, but worth it. I love these syrups. I have about 15 bottles at home (hey everyone - come on over for a shake!)”

Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost EXPENSIVE - comes to about $14 per bottle with shipping
Posted 08/02/04
“POST OP Life saver, coffee, water, baking. You name it. Added bonus, they use splenda!”

Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $4.99-$8.00 per bottle
Posted 02/07/04
Kathy L.
“these come in various flavors to add to your protein drinks to change up & make up something you like. i have approx. 10 of my favorite flavors, i hav efun making up different ones to my taste. try them you wil like...”

Nutritional Value Good     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Good     Cost 6.95 to 10.95 per bottle