Benfungiso4’s Posts

Benfungiso4
on 5/2/17 4:15 am, edited 5/2/17 8:26 am
Topic: RE: Appetitie Suppressants Diet Pills!

Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I hope someone will guide me in this matter. I would like to lose my weight up to 4 KG's per month. And only 1 KG per week. But I have a big problem. I can't stop my appetite anyhow. Though I am working full time and 6 days per week in order to lose my heavy weight. Now I weigh 105 KG's and my goal is to reach 80 KG's at best. I love to eat all the time. This is the most critical problem for me. Has anyone faced this problem yet? If yes, then what did you do to lose weight ? Though I found this website about appetite suppressants diet pills https://www.healthzmag.com/top-5-appetite-suppressment-diet- pills-2015 How helpful is this ?Did anyone try them ?

Please let me know. If you have other suggestion too. Thanks for your time!

Benfungiso4
on 5/1/17 7:12 pm
Topic: RE: HELP! Can't stop eatting!

Not only you. I have seen many guys are trying hard to lose weight but don't want to stop eating somehow. It's logical for the real food lovers. However, I think a well planned dieting can help you in this case to recover your hunger. Good luck!

Benfungiso4
on 3/29/17 4:19 am
Topic: RE: Cabbage diet, is it safe for us?

Thank you for the link here @T Hagalicious Rebel. I am also not agree about surgery. I will visit your link here for more details.

Most Active