EMartyMart4’s Posts

EMartyMart4
on 4/11/18 4:31 pm
Topic: RE: Finally found a shake I like!

I'm on pre-op liquid diet (8 days to go!!) and i just discovered Core Power Elite at the wegmans around the corner from my job. I bought both the vanilla and the chocolate and while I haven't tried the chocolate yet I LOVE the vanilla one. I've never had a protein shake taste so good before!! I usually like the plant based shakes more, I tried the Evolve mocha shake and a couple other organic plant based shakes that my nutritionist recommended that where far superior in taste to the milk based shakes I tried, including muscle milk (again the vanilla isn't horrid) and isopure coconut powder (I WILL NEVER PUT THIS PRODUCT IN MY MOUTH AGAIN!)

I'm looking for more suggestions like Core Power Elite and Evolve before i get into surgery, I know that fairlife makes a high protein Greek yogurt that I'm already looking forward to trying once I'm on soft foods again. Does anyone have any suggestions based on these taste profiles for some possible shakes for me to try? I prefer the pre-mades for simplicity but I have a blender and a blender bottle for powdered shakes when needed.

Core Power Elite stats: 14oz ~~240 Calories, 8g Sugar, 42g Protein, 2.5g Fat.

Evolve Mocha stats: 12oz ~~ 160 Calories, 5g Sugar, 20g Protein, 3g Fat.

Most Active