Grouchy pouchy! love the clinics scale

Leslie W.
on 12/8/11 10:15 am - Cobourg, Canada
Well finally got to see the SW for my 1 month appointment! (I will be 2 months on the 11th). Had a nice chat but really it was a waste of time. Go back for 3 month follow up in March!

Step on TWH scale before I left and it was the same as my home scale without clothes which meant I was done 4 pounds! So that makes it 51 lbs since Opti.  78 lbs total. What a great feeling.

Met a few women at the clinic. 2 unfortunatley were having post op issues and one was told she was out of the program! She was told she was too argumentative. She was waiting to speak to someone else so I hope she got back in.

This week my pouch has been burning despite what I eat or drink or if I don't so I saw the NP this morning too. She gave me a script for Prevacid. This is the first time since surgery that I have had any issues. I am still so happy with my RNY!

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
torytt
on 12/8/11 10:48 am
HI Leslie,
Congrats on your success to date.
I too had my one month follow up today but it was at HRRH.  I swear that stepping onto that scale makes me feel like cattle.
Have a great weekend and keep up the great work!
TT
JJ_
on 12/8/11 6:22 pm
Yahoooo!  Great weight loss Batman.  So you lost 27 lbs on Opti?  Then 51 lbs the first month?

That is amazing.

Glad to hear you are getting something for the pouch pain.  Hope that clears up soon.

Judy
Brenda T.
on 12/8/11 10:25 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Well I'm glad you had your follow up finally. And congrats on your weightloss!!
The prevacid should help hey.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Most Active
Recent Topics