almost 3 months now and loving every minute

Leslie W.
on 1/3/12 11:18 am - Cobourg, Canada
Well just loving my life! Have hit a few stalls only the way, but down 55 lbs since Opti for a total of 82 lbs. Actually bought size 16 pants, YES 16! Couldn't believe it. Had a tiny tiny piece of birthday cake Christmas eve and that was good for me. Still not feeling hungry which is great (cheap date). did miss not having egg nog/rum over the holidays but there is always next year.

Have to stop shopping for clothes before I shrink more. Turning to buying bling instead.
Havent worn size 16 since sometime in high school.

I do wish that the weight loss was faster but when you think of the time 55 lbs in less than 3 month I am happy.

Go for my 3 month check up next week so will see what my blood work shows. Hoping all is good and no more vitamins needed.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Lynette1962
on 1/3/12 11:21 am - Whitby, Canada
Congrat's - you are doing amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
Here's to a size 16 

I have reached my goal weight ..... and LOVE my RNY !!!!!!!!!

Heidi S.
on 1/3/12 11:23 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Congrats Leslie. I'm so happy for you. You sound so happy I can almost see the smile on your face as you wrote it.

All the best
Heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

aprilbennett1965
on 1/3/12 11:50 am - Canada
Congrats Leslie. Sounds like you are doing fantastic!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Cathy_D
on 1/3/12 12:29 pm - Canada
Leslie you are rocking it!!!  55 lbs in 3 months in amazing....18.33 lbs per month, or 4.5 pounds a week.  That is FANTASTIC.  Congrats on the size 16,,,,,yes stop buying because you will buy many smaller sizes and will need your money for that.

Congrats and keep going..... 

Sher1ock
on 1/3/12 1:02 pm - Canada
Congrats Leslie!   55 pounds is awesome and completely in line with what I've heard is realistic weight loss.  I'm 5.5 months out and 90% of everything I wear is from a thrift store...so i hear you on needing to stop clothes shopping...bling is a good substitute.

We should try to maybe get together for a cup of tea or a walk or something next time I'm in Cobourg.  Was in Grafton last week and had a great time...looking forward to next trip home.

JJ_
on 1/3/12 8:12 pm
Yahoo on the 55 lbs lost!!  Wow on the size 16 pants!  It sounds like you are doing marvelous.

Judy
ToNewBeginnings
on 1/3/12 9:05 pm
Love the smile. Enjoy it , it gets better and better!
CC1964
on 1/3/12 9:48 pm - Lindsay, Canada
That's amazing Leslie. Well done.
Cathie  

Surgery - January 11/12        
jdance
on 1/3/12 10:04 pm - Canada
HOLY, way to go.
don't ru**** you are doing marvelous, just marvelous.
You will be at goal before you know it.
But enjoy the journey, I find the longer it takes to hit goal (within reason) the easier it gets to maintain. Good  habits take time to develop.

congrats on the 16's, and try Value Village or Sally Ann, I'm still wearing stuff I got from there.

Most Active
Recent Topics