What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 8/30/13 9:01 pm, edited 8/30/13 9:04 pm

RNY  4 Years 4 Months Post Op

Morning

Cant believe I slept in so late.....lots of exercise yesterday tired my body out- walked 18 holes in that heat and humidity ......this weekend we are cleaning out the basement and garage....have a dumpster rented.....so will get many steps and stairs to count for tomorrow

STEPS 18,249....plus 60 staircases

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

premier protein shake

L - 4 oz grilled chicken

greek salad

D - 4 oz grilled chicken

1.5 cups of garden salad with full fat dressing

1/2 cup of green beans

S - 4 oz grilled chicken

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 947,  Carbs - 30 grams,  Fat - 35 grams,  Protein - 112 grams

All water....decaf tea and coffee....and vits

Have a great one   mail

Julia P.
on 8/30/13 9:54 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12
Good morning, Barb! Have a great weekend decluttering - I might be weird but I really enjoy doing that!

I'm at the cottage, so haven't finished my full day of tracking yet (tougher on my Blackberry so I track as I go). I had a crazy busy firs week at my new company and job, so am quite tired now! Happy to have a long weekend.

I'm planning on a 60 min run this morning, and again Monday. Will keep my eating in check, too. I've been maintaining at 5 lbs below goal for awhile now, and am trying hard not to mess that up! For me that's meant between 1800 and 2000 calories, but expect that will change as malapsorption winds down.

Have a great weekend!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

birdiegirl
on 8/31/13 12:19 am

You are doing great Julia!!!.....and smart to keep monitoring it......thinks will likely change a bit at the two year mark re calorie intake....but maybe not.....

Still comes down to calories in and calories expended

Julia P.
on 8/31/13 12:51 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12
Very true! My activity level has been high so that helps for sure.

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

kristaeb
on 8/30/13 10:01 pm

Morning, i had about 3 hours sleep last night and started work at 4am , so no exercise this morning. Hoping tonight will be able to get some in..But back in to work at 4 am tomorrow..I am off Monday so exercise for sure ...

B- 2 mini egg bites , with chicken and red,green peppers..

S- water melon and protein shake..

L- 2 oz grilled chicken with steamed peas and carrots.

S- LF laughing cow 2 melba rounds.

D- grilled chicken with steamed cauliflower.

S- some protein shake..

Have a great day everyone...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

birdiegirl
on 8/31/13 12:19 am

Lookin good Krista!!

Patm
on 8/30/13 11:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Did not get my steps in yesterday. Only got 4 hours sleep and was kind of wiped. We are slowly putting our house back together after having all the pipes in our house replaced. Since things were out of the cupboards cleaned them and put new liners. Cleaned the bathroom and bought a shower curtain. Now have to decide the colour I want to paint. I always agonize over this. Picked up some chips.

Today we are helping my son finish his move and cleaning his condo for his new tenant. Should really be home cleaning our house. My husband is still working on the new ceiling in the kitchen.

The last two weeks on vacation have been really busy. Camping, zip lining, biking,Wonderland and helping my son move. I am starting to feel my age!

b 2 eggs, turkey bacon

l cottage cheese, blueberries, peach

s. pure protein bar

d chicken, salad

so far

cal 931, carb 68.5, protein 76.9

birdiegirl
on 8/31/13 12:21 am

I sure wouldnt worry too much about steps when you are expending the amount of energy you are with moving and cleaning etc......

Hope you also find some time to rest

Enjoy your weekend

DeidreB
on 8/31/13 1:50 am

Good morning everyone! (almost afternoon at this point).  Stayed up waaayy toooo late last night (3) and slept in but will probably need to nap this afternoon.  Taking DS to doctor today for ADHD assessment and meds so we can do a blind trial when school starts (we know when he gets the meds but his teachers don't and then they submit a log over 2-4 weeks to us and we compare med days with teacher assessment of focus) - I know, doctor appt on the Saturday of the long weekend - I love community health centres!  We'll see if he'll walk there with me and take but home walk a bit both ways and take the bus when he's tired.

Lots less gas yesterday - going to keep eating very slowly with timer and lactose free or minimum today.

B - 1 c milk/sccop chocolate pro powder/Tbsp peanut butter/1/2 banana/1.5 Tbsp choc SF syrup - OMG yum, beats out premier for sure but 3 times the calories

L - 1/2 c chicken/chickpea roti without the wrap; 2 or 3 large grapes

D - chicken salad; 1/4 peach

S - 1/4 c bran buds + 1/2 c milk

Totals: Calories 897 , Pro 118 , Fat 33, Carbs 56, Sugar 38 

Enjoy the day!

JenH1969
on 8/31/13 6:19 am - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Br- protein shake
Ln- Wendy's large chili - no crackers
Sp- homemade campfire pizza with tons of veggies
Sn- cheese strings, cottage cheese

I have been back on track for almost 2 weeks now and feeling confident and positive for the first time in over 2 years- maybe oh maybe I can get the weight off I gained with meds and then more- fingers crossed

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

Most Active
Recent Topics