What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

Lolabug
on 9/4/13 3:01 am - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

I guess I'll start today. Yesterday went to Square 1 with my daughter. She had a lamb burger and I walked around and finally settled on miso soup for dinner. Not quite ready to have anything else there.

b - riccotta with raspberries

s - premier protein shake

L - hummus

s - protein shake

D - meatball with tomato sauce

s - protein shake

Member Services
on 9/4/13 4:30 am - Irvine, CA

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Foy
on 9/4/13 4:47 am - Canada
RNY on 08/30/13

5 days post op 

So fluids - uggh, honestly after 27 days on Opti and now 2 weeks of fluids I want to bite into something and chew chew chew. 

I went to the store to get some more soup - yum my favourite (just a note of sarcasm) but hey this is what I signed up for so I really shouldn't be complaining.

I am having some issues with the protein, the two shakes I have really aren't appealing and make me want to gag so I went on the hunt for something different. 

I am getting most of my protein in now but it is an all day event, it seem to take forever with shakes. Greek yogurt and pudding seem to be fine.

I keep thinking my pouch is broken because I ate my soup a little fast at lunch and I didn't have an issue mind you it is like 1/4 cup so I hope I wouldn't but still. I just need to be conscious of the time.

I know I am over analyzing everything but after the whole wind up to surgery, managing it after is a different ballgame.

Referral: July, 2012 Orientation TWH: November 12, 2012 NP/SW: March 25, 2013 Sleep Study: April 15, 2013 Nutrition Class: April 16, 2013 Dietitian: June 19, 2013 Psych: June 25, 2013  Dr OkrainecAugust 2, 2013  PATTS: August 9, 2013 Surgery Dr. Urbach: August 30, 2013

Lolabug
on 9/4/13 8:33 am - Canada
RNY on 07/23/13

I wouldn't worry about the soup since its a liquid and just goes right through. My surgeon said that I could ha e as much liquid as I could tolerate 

You should be able to have cottage cheese now at your stage. I had mine with tomato sauce and a bit of Parmesan it was nice and savory!

Julia P.
on 9/4/13 6:11 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12

RNY, 10.5 months post op

Hi, Alena!  It's so great that you're posting here every day! 

Things have been so busy with this new job, I never seem to find the time to get on here until later in the day.  I plan to run 10K tonight as long as it isn't pouring rain. 

I am finding that I'm continuing to snack at night after the long weekend, and this really needs to stop!  I want to drop the 2 lbs that I have increased vs. my lowest weight of 160lbs.  So I am committing to being much more disciplined from tonight forward.

Here's my eating plan for the day:

B - Greek yogurt with berries, SF syrup and SKinny B cereal.

S - Pure protein bar, 2 turkey pepperettes

L - Chicken cesar salad with LF dressing, hummus with carrots

S - Egg, babybell cheese, peach

D - Ground beef and grilled veggies (basically a beef taco without the shell), SF jello pudding

S - Quest PB cups, SF jello

Totals - 1,634 calories, 92g carbs, 86g fat, 130g protein

Enjoy the rest of the day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics