Plastic's Guy

MadMax1010
on 9/17/13 2:56 am - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
Does anyone know of a plastic's guy that will work with OHIP?

Leanne1
on 9/17/13 2:59 am, edited 9/17/13 2:59 am - Newmarket, Canada

Dr Nandagopal in Scarborough

Dr Musgrave in Toronto

I went to see Dr Nandagopal when I was 7months out and he told me to come back when my body was done losing weight and he wanted to see that I had maintained the same weight for at least a year. I am now 3yrs post wls. I went to see him last week and he was pleased to see that I did as he required. I am now waiting to hear back and then to make a plan of what we will do and when surgery will take place. 

Make sure you go to you family doc and get a referral! 

MadMax1010
on 9/17/13 9:13 am - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13

Thanks Leanne, I will wait a while before I pursue this then

Mary A.
on 9/17/13 6:18 am

Plastics woman?????  Dr. Wong in Scarborough~!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Lorraine M.
on 9/17/13 9:42 am - Canada

Dr Daniel Martin 2221 keele St 416 244 5506 got my panni approved and a friend of mine's breast reduction was approved by ohip. Super nice. I saw him today and he is doing my Breast Lift and Fleur dis Lies (tummy tuck) on Oct 31st. He does surgeries out of Humber Church St location (Jane and Lawrence area).

You will need a referral sent from either your bariatric surgeon or family doctor.

Good Luck,

Needanewbeginning
on 9/17/13 11:17 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Your surgeries will be covered by OHIP or you have to self pay?

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Donna E.
on 9/17/13 12:11 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12
I was there also today. I get my tummy tuck and breast reduction Nov. 22. He is really nice and took time to answer all my questions.
Lorraine M.
on 9/17/13 12:16 pm - Canada

donna e

Great news! I was there at 2.45pm sorry i missed you. I really like how dr martin takes the time to explain everything and answer all my questions and I had lots.

Lorraine M.
on 9/17/13 12:24 pm - Canada

Needanewbeginning,

My panni is approved and paid by ohip but I am upgrading to the fleur dis lis. I am paying the difference. I didnt qualify nor want a breast reduction. I wanted a breast lift so I am self pay for that. I have a friend that used dr martin and she was opposite. She didnt qualify for the panni but qualified for an ohip paid breast reduction. She paid for her tummytuck. She is very pleased with her results.  

Most Active
Recent Topics