What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

birdiegirl
on 9/20/13 9:08 pm

RNY  4 Years 5 Months Post Op

Morning

I have absolutely nothing planned today....shocking for me.....looking forward to it

STEPS - 6375

EATS for Today

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 large egg bite

L - 6 oz panko crusted tilapia

small greek salad

D - green salad with regular dressing

4 oz rosemary roasted pork tenderloin

couple bites of mashed potatoes

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  calories = 1,042,  Carbs - 59 grams,  Fat - 38 grams,  Protein - 111 grams

All water...vits

Have a great one  mail

Leanne1
on 9/20/13 11:07 pm, edited 9/21/13 2:14 am - Newmarket, Canada

EDITED...

Good morning Barb :D

RNY 3yrs post-op, happily maintaining 

I have my first bootcamp at 930! Can't waaait! LOL.... not much planned for this afternoon then we are going to an elimination dance tonight... We are hoping to win $20,000 or a new car but if we don't the dancing, dinner, drinks and being with alot of friends will be great too :D

Bootcamp was awesome! Would have been better tho, if the girl didn't tell me the wrong time when I signed up, I was 1 half hr late but still sweated my butt off! :) 

Since today is a crappy-ish kindda day, we are puttering around the house for the afternoon, I'm cleaning and Steve is doing "man jobs" LOL

B- 1egg 3slices bacon 1 slice toast

S- protein shake

L- small slice of ultra thin crust chicken and goat cheese pizza, we got it at costco one day, it's pretty good! 

S- nuts

D- might go to the pub... I will get soup and might have a bite of whatever Steve gets

S- meats at the car draw

ALOT of water today! 

Have a great day everyone :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

birdiegirl
on 9/21/13 12:25 am

That sounds like so much fun Leanne.....hope you win the new car

TanyaLH
on 9/20/13 11:15 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

3.5 months post op

Good morning!

rainy day here, off to the farmers market this morning to get pickling cukes to make dill pickles and red peppers to make pepper jelly for gift baskets.

B~ 1/2 multigrain english muffin with 1 teaspoon LF goat cheese, 1/2 glass of 1% milk.

S~1/4 cup roasted chick peas

L~ 1/2 cup homemade cauliflower soup with 1 oz lf cheese

S~ 1/4 cup greek yogurt with 3 fresh raspberries

D~ 1.5 oz oven roasted garlic chicken breast with 1/2 cup kale salad w/ 1 teaspoon LF poppyseed dressing

S~ 1/2 cup homemade pumpkin pie protein shake.

All water, herbal teas and vits.

Have a great day everyone!!

Tanya

Patm
on 9/21/13 12:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Barb enjoy your day of leisure. Today is going to be a wait and see day.  Ihave to get my dog out for a walk but it is raining and he does not like the rain. So I need to do more painting in the bathroom. I will also need to go look at light fixture and I hope to go to costco. All this and i slept in!

b. greek yogurt, blueberries

l. ham and pea soup, peach

s. pure protein bar

d, pick up something at Costco

s. not sure

I will have to do totals when I know more about what I am eating. I realised last night my food issues at dinner stem from my husband cooking. I made chicken how he likes it and then stewed mine in sauce. No foamies or pain. Yeah

DeidreB
on 9/21/13 12:48 am

Good morning everyone.  Slept in this morning because the kids let us - we were very grateful.

Was at a professional conference yesterday and brought enought food for all meals but thought I would see if I could make something out of the lunch that was served. Chose split pea and ham soup and pulled a piece of deli turkey meat out of a wrap (the main dish was vegetarian pasta - haven't had pasta yet).  Passed on the morning muffins and the afternoon minicheesecakes and other sweets.  Kinda/sorta/really liked the look of wanted a mini cheesecake and realized this was the first of many decisions facing me and this one wasn't as hard as some of the ones in my future will be. Good conference and networking.

B: 1/2 c greek yogurt, 1/4 c blueberries, splenda, 1/4 c bran buds

L: 1/2 c flake tuna, 1 Tbsp miracle whip, diced onion and cucumber slices

S: some kind of soup w 1 Tbsp protein powder

D: 5 meatballs w tomato sauce

S: 1/2 c chocolate pudding w 1 Tbsp chocolate protein powder

if not enough time then 2 snacks will be 1 homemade protein shake

JenH1969
on 9/21/13 1:44 am - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Good morning- crazy busy day yesterday but did ok- was out all day with a friend shopping and we went for endless shrimp at red lobster- I ordered veggies as my side and had only 1/4 of a bun- all in all successful

Today
Br- protein shake
Sn- 2 eggs, onion, laughing cow
Ln- homemade bean soup
Sn-peach, cottage cheese
Sp- 1 small slice pizza and kale salad
Sn- Special K protein cereal, yogurt
Have a super Saturday!

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

Leanne1
on 9/21/13 2:06 am - Newmarket, Canada

Heyy Jen! :)

I reealllly like that special k protein cereal! 

I'm glad to see you are back on track, it's hard! Keep up the good work :D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

JenH1969
on 9/21/13 2:10 am - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Thanks Leanne- I appreciate it ;0)

I like the cereal in the evening with some yogurt mixed in when I am craving a crunch- it is tasty

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

Julia P.
on 9/21/13 2:36 am - Canada
RNY on 10/16/12
Good afternoon,

Today is a busy day with the family - dance class, now a b-day party and then dinner at th in-laws

It was too wet to run outside this morning, so I did 45 mins on our recumbent bike instead. Plan to run tomorrow am.

Here's the eating plan:
B - p28 bread with pb and sf jam
S - protein drink, berries, cheese
L - turkey roll ups with laughing cow, Atkins pb cup
S - turkey pepperettes, cheese
D - steak and veggies

Totals - 1547 cals, 98g carbs, 83g fat, 121g protein

Have a great day!

Referral - December 2011 * Orientation TWH - March 13th, 2012 * Nurse Practitioner - April 17th, 2012 * Nutrition Class - April 17th, 2012 * Social Worker - April 24th, 2012 * Dietician - May 1st, 2012 * Psych - May 1st, 2012 * Surgeon - August 17th, 2012 * PATTS - Sept. 12th, 2012 * SURGERY TEGH, Dr. Cyriac - October 16th, 2012

Starting Weight - 320 lbs   *   Current Weight - 178 lbs  *  Goal Weight - 165 lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics