I miss my ass so much

truckingbride
on 10/1/13 12:13 pm - Harriston , Canada

I miss my ass so much. 150 plus pounds gone and my ****yx is so sore I can hardly sit I have to sit off to the side one cheek or the other doesnt matter how fluffy or soft something is my ****yx cannot handle it without all the cushion that use to be there.

Zizzler
on 10/1/13 12:18 pm

this reminds me of an episode of "king of the hill" where hank gets a buttock prosthetic because he has no butt.  Sorry to make fun but that was the first image that came to mind.  Do these things exist or was that just made up?  Or maybe some really nice cushions would help?   Or what about those padded biking shorts to provide some cushioning? Wow, there are advantages to having a bigger butt, who would have thunk it? :-) I hope you feel better soon...

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

aamber02
on 10/2/13 10:10 am

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh.

Referral: July 11, 2013         Surgery: July 14, 2014

truckingbride
on 10/1/13 1:07 pm - Harriston , Canada

I think it is just one of those things... this surgery has their up and downs for everyone the one down is my sore ass

Sunny123
on 10/1/13 7:58 pm
RNY on 12/05/13

Sorry you're hurting.  I did see a thread on this while searching another topic and there are pillows out there for that purpose.  They posted some links on amazon for certain products. I am sure a vet can recommend one.  I did find this though in case you're a do it yourself kind of person:

http://www.****yx.org/coping/cushions.htm

Hope you feel better soon!

Jo

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/13 8:12 pm - Straford, Canada

I hope yours gets better, I went through a bit of the same, couldn't get comfortable, now its OK, just took adjusting to it.  But actually fitting in a theatre or airplane seat is WAY better! kiss

Monica M.
on 10/1/13 8:36 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

if you try to sit with REALLY good posture (and i know its hard to get used to) the pressure will be on your "sit bones" rather than your ****yx.

Onward and
Downward

on 10/1/13 9:19 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I have exactly the same problem!  Well, I did, but it seems to be getting a bit better lately, maybe because my posture is a bit better now out of necessity.  That's good advice from Monica.  I've also found that my back can ache as well because my body is so different now that I have to sit differently in order for my spine to be straight and the bones in my butt to feel okay.

Hope you find a way to be comfortable soon!  In the meantime, maybe one of those donut cushions might help.  Or just getting up and walking regularly.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Delicious_Delilah
on 10/2/13 3:34 am - Ottawa, Canada

Laughed really hard when I saw this, because I've been having the same problem.  Went to a wedding last week, and the chairs for the ceremony and dinner were hard wooden ones, that previously would not have caused me a problem.  I swear that my backside hurt for two days after! 

Oh well...I'll easily take this problem over the others associated with obesity!!

Hanneli xoxo
on 10/2/13 4:24 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

the worst is when I get into the bath tub and sit down.. OUCHIES!

Most Active
Recent Topics