Support Groups in the Peterborough area

EllenMW
on 10/18/13 9:57 am

Hello everyone, I have not yet had surgery but have appointments with the dietitian/social work/ nurse in December. Surgery will be done at Humber River  Hospital.  What I would like to know if anyone knows of a support group in the Peterborough area?  I know there is one for Durham region but the Peterborough /Lindsay area would be more accessible to me.  I met a woman while waiting to have blood work done this past week and she attends one in Trenton its just a bit to far for me to drive.   So if anyone knows of a support group in this area I would greatly appreciate it if you could post it here!    :)  thanks!

Monica9811
on 10/18/13 11:36 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Hi Ellen.  There is a support group in Peterborough that meets every Tuesday night at Lansdowne Place Mall at 6pm in the food court.  Also on Facebook there is a group called Coffee Night and it is all the people that come out to the meetings.  It is run by Linda Hartley.  They also have a group in Lindsay that meets Thursday nights and Linda would be able to give you more information.  Good luck!!

EllenMW
on 10/19/13 12:06 am

Thank you so much for the information!! it is greatly appreciated!

EllenMW
on 10/19/13 12:15 am
Most Active
Recent Topics