Unable to write personal messages to members?

Mary A.
on 10/24/13 11:48 pm

I have attempted just this morning, to write two messages to different members..the usual box comes up..I can enter the title, but it doesn't allow me to write anything in the message box?

does anyone have any ideas?  sometimes I prefer to respond privately as we all know not all views and suggestions/experiences are shared...

Thanks for ANY help!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Hotelier
on 10/25/13 12:42 am

Hi there

yes me too? Frustrating as heck! Hope someone lets us know how to fix?

Lori

Lori

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/13 12:44 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Are you getting a grey box where you should be writing?  Are you using Internet Explorer as your browser?  If the answer is YES to both of those then you need to install a different browser like Firefox or Chrome.  OH works much better with either of those browsers and it's had a ton of glitches with Internet Explorer.  I use Firefox as my main browser and never have problems with OH.

Robin H.
on 10/25/13 12:57 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

same issue!!!

Mary A.
on 10/25/13 1:03 am

glad to know it's not just me...

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics