Ok enough of the hair loss already!!!! (4 Months Post-Op)

sublimechick
on 10/31/13 12:48 am - Canada

Hello Everybody!!

Ok so I know it is to be expected to lose some hair. But I started losing around 2 months and it is still happening. I have a whole chunk come out every time I brush my hair (twice per day). I mean a lot. I always had a really thick head of hair...THANK GOD cause I would be bald!

This is still normal at 4 months post? Do you know when they say roughly it will stop and start growing back? I am worried if this keeps happening I will be BALD!! LOL 

My hair is EVERYWHERE!! all over my car, floor, in my boyfriends UNDERWEAR even and sometimes wrapped around his body parts....lol...When I Vacuum I clog it so bad I have to take scissors and cut my hair out each time to make it go again! 

For those who are past me now........when did yours stop????........ and did you have A LOT come out daily also?

Referral sent Sept 2012 -Info Session -January 7 2013.  Surgeon (Dr. Huynh-HRRH) February 5 2013. Dr. Glazer, Nurse, SW and NUT -> March 25 2013, May 1st, Surgeon, Patts-June 6. SURGERY JUNE 26 2013!! 100 lbs gone in 4 months!

Monica9811
on 10/31/13 1:18 am - Peterborough, Canada

You are not going to want to hear this from me but I am 8 months now and just and I mean just starting to see it slow down.  Thankfully I had thick hair as well but kept it short so it wasn't as noticeable.  I took Silicia every day but it didn't seem to make a difference...my husband comments on how thin it is and I want to punch him in his balding head but I restrain myself.  At least mine will grow back no

sublimechick
on 10/31/13 2:38 am - Canada

PUNCH HIM IN HIS BALD HEAD!! At least mine will grow back!!!

I. FRIGGIN. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You literally made me laugh out loud at work here hahaha. 

But seriously thanks for your honestly. At least I know I can prepare myself for 4 more months possibly......I bought this new Loreal shampoo that adds protein in hair and is really expensive. It helps stop thinning of hair for women. I cannot remember the name but it was almost 30.00 for 1 shampoo+conditioner. Just last night I did it so I will see if that makes a differenence...prob NOT!! LOL!!!!!!

Thanks for helping ..............if all fails...you and I join the HAIR CLUB FOR WOMEN soon ok? 

Referral sent Sept 2012 -Info Session -January 7 2013.  Surgeon (Dr. Huynh-HRRH) February 5 2013. Dr. Glazer, Nurse, SW and NUT -> March 25 2013, May 1st, Surgeon, Patts-June 6. SURGERY JUNE 26 2013!! 100 lbs gone in 4 months!

Monica9811
on 10/31/13 3:24 am - Peterborough, Canada

Glad I can make you laugh :)  Just don't spit your drink out!

I tried different shampoos and conditioners-I never used to condition my hair but I do every day because I don't need more falling out when I comb it.  I was seriously thinking of getting a sexy wig if it didn't stop soon but I think I have turned the corner...lets hope otherwise we will be starting up a hair club for skinny bald women!!

Jessica S.
on 10/31/13 2:14 am - Ottawa, Canada
Strange that yours started so early because most people don't start till 4 months, I was told to add Zinc, I dont have that issue and I take prenatal vitamins for months now 7 months out and barely any loss.

sublimechick
on 10/31/13 2:35 am - Canada

Oh wow that is awesome!! You are so lucky 

I am going to try Zinc now and see if that slows it down a bit before I am bald!! AAAHHH

Thank you so much!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/31/13 3:06 am - Straford, Canada

Ok you're leaving signs all over your boyfriend that says stay away, he's taken, these hairs are all over his body and in his underwear (which infers so have you been), so what are you complaining about?  

Bald can be beautiful!  And I believe all you have to do is be patient, it will grow back! kiss

sublimechick
on 10/31/13 3:20 am - Canada

HAHAH Ian!!! 

Ok that is one thing.....there is proof all over his body that he is taken!!!!

Charlene Straus
on 10/31/13 3:43 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hair is just window dressing. You're beautiful, regardless! As for leaving hair in your boyfriend's underwear....ummmm...oh I could say something so inappropriate, right now (tell him to go commando), but I won't.....I'll just say...at least you have a boyfriend to l leave hair on!

sublimechick
on 10/31/13 4:04 am - Canada

HaHa Ha Charlene!!!!!!!! You are awesome thank you for your reply you cracked me up. 

Most Active
Recent Topics