victories 5 wks out

ladyjane71
on 11/4/13 1:06 am - Canada
I am just five weeks, have lost 40lbs, and inches. I was very discouraged while I recovered at home. Didnt lose as fast as I thought I was going to.
Looking back I realize my stall was mostly my fault, I didnt walk enough. I had the mindset I was recovering from major surgery, I needed to rest. Yes, I know the clinic tells you to walk, but come on, who knows better me or a medical expert? Obviously ME!!. Lol
Went back to work, lost 10lbs in 6 days. I walk alot for my job. Guess I didnt know better.
So far, I have dropped from a size 26 pant to a 20 and a 1x top from a 3x. I am liking the results so far. There are times I wonder why I waited so long. For anyone out there considering the surgery jump feet first. There are going to be ups and down, but remember you have the suport of everyone in this forum. We may never meet each other, but we all have each others back. The support and information I have gained is irreplacable.
I thank each and everyone of you.
PepperBB
on 11/4/13 1:24 am - Canada

That's amazing!! Way to go!!

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Patm
on 11/4/13 1:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Glad things are going better. Good luck with your continued success

hibbyangel
on 11/4/13 2:25 am - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

congrats! :)

Sunny123
on 11/4/13 5:20 am
RNY on 12/05/13

Take four bags of potatoes and that is what you have lost....incredible!

I will take your advice and make sure I hop on the treadmill when I am recovering!

So happy for you!

Jo ~  HW:297 SW: 279.6  GW:160 ~ Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at this moment!!  Dr Amy Neville Dec 5, 2013         

TanyaLH
on 11/4/13 7:25 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

Well done angry

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/13 9:32 am

what a wonderful post.  i agree --- i haven't met anyone on here face to face, but the support i have recieved online has been incredible.  way to go and take care!  please don't forget to listen to your body.  :)

Camilla
on 11/4/13 12:32 pm - Toronto, Canada
Thank you for posting this! Not only am I celebrating with you, but you've encouraged me to get into gear! I've had a pretty rough ride early out, but things are looking up now. Noticed a bit of a stall recently and thought "maybe" its time to get moving. Thanks for being so real. We don't know each other but we are all here to support each other. Awesome.

kindly,
C.
burg_vs
on 11/5/13 9:57 am

Great job!  It's hard to kick yourself. T gear b it its so worth the results.

Most Active
Recent Topics